I'm not good at making speeches, and I hate goodbyes, just wanted to say, that you, Prisca, and all of you guys — class of 2011 were such a blessing to me.
That "Design for the web" course was a wonderful experience through the whole academic year. A great lesson to get to know my abilities, to see where I still needs some improvements, and find out my future goals, a lesson of life.
I got to know so many new things, not only about web environment and design, but also about communication, file and time organization, and live experience during the projects.
And there are so many Thank You I want to say to you, Prisca, too many to count, but few of them:
- My greatest Thank you for all I've learnt from you, not only in a web field, but for all that you are — an amazing teacher, inspiring personality, green person (doesn't sound right, but just wanted to mention it :) ), freedom fighter.
- Thank you for keeping calm when everything seemed falling apart, encouragement, when it seemed like "I'm not going to make it", and for always being there for us.
- Also a huge "Thank you" for the wonderful course site you made and kept on updating for us — it's such a treasure valley to return to it again and again.
- Thank you for never giving up on me or anybody else.
- And many, many more Thank you for who you are!
Wishing you the greatest students for next year — they'll have to work for it, to beat us :)
Lots of sparkling ideas, "rainbow bits", and loads of love for class of 2011!
There is no such a thing as ending — everything has just begun! And, as they say — let's Rock the web!
so — no goodbye's…
see you soon then, instead